April is the first full month of spring and a time to celebrate while getting the house and yard ready for the warmer months of the year.
April is the month for real spring weather and getting active. It’s also a time to enjoy — unless you’re cursed with seasonal allergies — for enjoying the flowering trees and plants in the Charlotte, NC area. It’s also a great time to get the house and yard ready for spring and summer, so you have time for all the great outdoor activities in the months to come. Getting the work done now means you will have more time later for hiking, fishing, camping or just relaxing on your porch.
When it comes to exterior cleaning services, the Camelot techs are the Charlotte-area pressure washing experts. They use the softwash technique to safely clean nearly every surface, specializing in house cleaning, and pressure washing sidewalks, patios, decks and driveways. The gentle detergents used in the softwash approach are safe for all landscaping. They even remove graffiti and install gutter guard protection.
Camelot‘s techs serve residents and businesses throughout the greater Charlotte, NC area, including Harrisburg, Concord, Kannapolis, Mt. Pleasant, Matthews, Pineville and Huntersville. Click these links to read the many reviews on our Facebook page or the testimonials on this site.
Easter is Sunday, April 9th
Holy Week 2023 will culminate with Easter Sunday on April 9th, following the Good Friday celebrations on April 7th. Click on the following link for Easter weekend events in the greater Charlotte, NC area. The Camelot staff hopes you and your loved ones have a happy Easter holiday!
April is the National Month of Hope
It seems perfect that April should be the the month of hope. Easter is about new life and new life is happening all around as color returns to the local landscape. Few would argue that there is a great need for hope in the world these days. The headlines are filled with bad news and division. The Camelot Pressure Washing staff encourages you to bring hope to those around you. Click on this link if you need inspiring hope-filled stories.
- April is the most popular month for planting and spring cleaning. Consult the Farmers’ Almanac for planting help.
- The diamond of April — the birthstone — symbolizes innocence.
- The Boston Marathon race is held every April. This year it is Monday, April 17th.
- April 15th is the deadline for filing taxes in the United States.
- April is the first full month of the professional baseball season in the U.S. The season began in late March.
- The April flowers are the Daisy and the Sweet Pea.
- April has several special days and week-long and month-long celebrations. These include: April Fools’ Day; Autism Awareness Day; Easter; Earth Day; Arbor Day; National Poetry Month; American Heritage Month; Teacher Appreciation Week; Jazz Appreciation Month; Alcohol Awareness Month; Cancer Control Month.