February is National Heart Month, so start thinking about great ways to strengthen your heart and about Spring Pressure Washing Season.
Okay, we know this is a stretch, but it’s the middle of winter and we just want you to think about some important things. The first is that heart disease is the number one killer of men and woman in the U.S. Since we think living is a good thing, we want to take some time and space here to share some good news. That good news is that you can make a change and live a healthier and longer life. Below are a list of recommendations from the American Heart Association.
Wisdom for the Heart
- Be smoke-free. Click on this link to learn how to quit smoking.
- Manage your blood cholesterol. Click here to learn how to manage you cholesterol.
- Manage your blood pressure. This link to the Mayo Clinic can help with blood pressure issues.
- Manage diabetes, and get tested for it if not diagnosed with it. Read more here about this disease that impacts 10 percent of the country.
- Be physically active. Try these six low-impact cardio exercises.
- Achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Get moving and then click here for tips to control your appetite.
- Enjoy a variety of nutritious foods. Click here for 20 foods that can save your heart.
- Look after your mental health. Here are nine suggestions to help your mental health.
Pressure Washing this Spring
Now, as your eating better and exercising, start thinking about pressure washing. That’s right, spring is getting closer every day. One of the suggestions in the mental health article is to focus on one thing. We suggest focusing on having a beautiful home. Right now, your grass and landscape are pretty dreary. But soon, they will come to life. Don’t let a dirty house, patio, sidewalks and gutters steal that natural beauty.
We at Camelot Pressure Washing want to schedule you — weather permitting — for an early spring cleaning. Our techs would love to bring their softwash expertise and help you have the best-looking home in your neighborhood. Even if the plants are starting to bloom, our use of gentle water pressure and environmentally-safe detergents won’t interrupt their progress. Just imagine green grass and colorful plants and trees framing a freshly-cleaned home in the greater Charlotte, NC area. We think there are few things more beautiful.
If this sounds good to you, contact us here for questions or to schedule an appointment. We’re happy to provide a free estimate, because our price for the value is a great deal.
In the meantime, we hope you and your family have a happy February!