Welcome to December, along with holidays, the end of another year and start of 2020.
December can be such a great month, as long as you plan it well and execute the plan with precision. After all, there are decorations to be put up, shopping to be done, bowl games to watch, family to be entertained, holidays to be enjoyed, and — if there is time left — relaxing to be done. It is a busy month, but there are ways to get all of this done. Here is a link to a helpful article for some assistance, because we want you to enjoy this time of year.
Another way we want to help ease the burden of a busy life is to pressure wash the outside of your house, because you want the friends and family walking up to a freshly scrubbed sidewalk and house. We still have some openings in our techs’ schedules. But, if you want your walkways, siding, driveway, patio or anything else cleaned before Christmas, don’t wait, because bad weather can make the schedule very tight.
While you’re planning your December schedule, be sure to take in some of the fun opportunities in the greater Charlotte, NC area. Click on this link to pick and choose from all the great events.
December Dates to Remember
December is derived from the Latin word decem, which means “ten” because it was the tenth month of the early Roman calendar.
- Hanukkah begins at sundown on Sunday, December 22, and ends at sundown on the 30th.
- December 6 is Saint Nicholas Day. St. Nicholas, the patron saint of children, inspires traditions around the world from hunts for presents to stockings or shoes filled with sweets.
- December 7 is National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. remembering those who died during this attack by the Japanese in Hawaii.
- December 13 is St. Lucia’s Day, which has long been associated with festivals of light.
- December 15 is Bill of Rights Day, declared in 1941 by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- December 21 is the Winter Solstice — the first day of winter in the Northern Hemisphere and first day of summer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- December 24 is Christmas Eve, the night before Christmas, marked with many family and church gatherings.
- December 25 is Christmas Day, commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, the Messiah.
- December 26 is Boxing Day (Canada, UK).
- December 31 is New Years Eve, ushering out of the old year and welcoming the new one.
December Cleaning by Camelot Pressure Washing
We hope you enjoy the last month of fall. Contact us here to schedule a pressure washing appointment to clean your sidewalks, driveway, siding, gutters, deck, and/or fence in the greater Charlotte, NC area before Christmas. We still have some openings on our schedule. If you want to talk with us about our work, call 704-400-0623 and if you would like to read our Google pressure washing reviews, click here.
Our techs use the softwash cleaning technique of gentle water pressure and environmentally-friendly detergents. This is safe and effective! With softwash, they pressure wash houses, sidewalks, patios, decks, driveways and even remove graffiti.We also install gutter guard protection.